Diese Website verwendet Cookies, damit wir dir die bestmögliche Benutzererfahrung bieten können. Cookie-Informationen werden in deinem Browser gespeichert und führen Funktionen aus, wie das Wiedererkennen von dir, wenn du auf unsere Website zurückkehrst, und hilft unserem Team zu verstehen, welche Abschnitte der Website für dich am interessantesten und nützlichsten sind.
Bedingungen und Konditionen
General Terms and Conditions of the Gryphone Health Solutions EOOD
§1 Applicability and definition of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance by
Credit card with Paypal (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX)
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. In this case, delivery will be made within 5 working days at the latest.
In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract.
If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item is handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of a mail order purchase.
§5 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store https://www.lab-away.com .
(2) In case of conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Registration number XXX
3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet store do not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part,
but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. With the order of the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding
binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following provisions shall apply:
The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirmation by clicking the “Order” button
3) Checking the data in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the “checkout” button
5) Login to the Internet store after registration and entering the login data (e-mail address and password). You can shop completely anonymously without registration.
6) Enter the required information to complete your order.
7) Proceed to the fully secure payment page where you can complete the purchase.
Before bindingly submitting the order, the consumer can return to the website by pressing the “back” button included in the internet browser he/she uses after
the Internet browser used, after checking his details, return to the Internet page on which the customer’s details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the by closing the Internet browser.
We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet store: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time on our website. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
You can return your goods within 14 days after receipt. If the package is opened (seal broken or there are signs of damage to the goods), we are entitled to refuse your refund and return request.
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers shall have a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer shall be any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can be attributed predominantly neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity:
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
XXX Name address mail
by means of an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall return to you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and no later than fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract.
For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
§7 Cancellation form
Sample revocation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
I/We () hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us () for the purchase of the following goods ()/provision of the following service ()_______________________________________________Ordered on ()/received on ()__________________Name of consumer(s)_____________________________________________________Address of consumer(s)_____________________________________________________Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)__________________Date____________
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The legal warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
The contract language is English.